Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
The Policy of Timeless Technology, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates (“Company,” “Timelessy,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our”) is to respect the intellectual property of others and, thus, to respond to effective notices of an alleged infringement of protected materials copyright if (a) the copyrighted material is available on a system or network controlled or operated by or for the Company or where (b) the Company by providing or using an information retrieval tool such as a catalog, index, link, a pointer or hypertext link, links or links a third party to a Site that contains copyrighted materials.
I. DMCA Notice
Suppose You claim that copyrighted materials may have been or are being infringed. In that case, You can notify the Company per the U.S. Law on the Limitation of Liability for Copyright Infringement on the Internet of the U.S. Copyright Act in the Digital Age, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c) by sending a notice to the address indicated below. Upon receipt of the Notification, the Company, at its sole discretion, takes all necessary actions, including removing relevant content from the Site. To enter into force, such Notification must contain the following:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that You claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on the Service;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact You, such as Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that You have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate and that You are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying the Company that Your copyrighted material has been infringed. The preceding requirements are intended to comply with Company rights and obligations under the DMCA, including 17 U.S.C. §512(c), but do not constitute legal advice. It may be advisable to contact an attorney regarding Your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws.
UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY AND CIVIL PENALTIES, INCLUDING MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES.
II. Counter Notice
You may file a counter notification under 17 U.S.C. §512(g) to the Company’s designated agent at the address below or by email at [email protected] if a copyright infringement notice has been filed against You. The counter-notification must be a written message sent to the address below, which includes the following:
- Physical or electronic signature of the Applicant.
- Identification of the material that was deleted or accessed to which was disabled and the location where the material appeared before deleted or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that You have a good faith belief that the material was deleted or disabled due to an error or incorrect identification of the material to be deleted or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that You agree to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or, if Your address is outside the United States, for any judicial district in which the Company may be located, and that You accept the service process from the person who provided the notice under subsection 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(1)(C), or the agent of such a person.
III. Agent Contacts for Notice
All written notices must be sent to the following designated agent:
Attn: DMCA Notice
Agent: Timeless Technology, Inc
Address: 805, 447 Broadway, 2nd Floor, New York, NY, New York, US, 10013
Email: [email protected]